We’re not going to tell you how to prepare your teeth for a dentist appointment. All you have to remember is you have to floss like a boss!
But, whether you’re a dental student or practitioner or you’ve fallen in love with one, having a sense of humor is always going to help.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best pick up lines for dentists. Have fun!
Dentist Pick Up Lines
- Let’s play dentist; first I knock you out and then I fill all your cavities.
- I’m sorry I had to spit again but looking at you makes me salivate.
- I have a cavity in my heart and I wonder if you can fill it.
- Are you my wisdom tooth? Because something inside me is telling me to take you out.
- Baby, it’s time to probe your gaps.
- Are you a dentist? Because I need a filling.
- Are you a dentist? Because you’re so sweet I’m getting cavities.
- I wish you were my teeth so I could grind you in my sleep.
- Do you need dental floss? I’ll give you some for free if you have dinner with me.
- Are you ready to get drilled?
- My next appointment is 3 months from now, any chance of seeing you sooner, maybe over dinner?
- I wish I would melt in your mouth.
- You must be a dentist, ’cause you leave a bad taste in my mouth.
- Are you my wisdom teeth? Because I don’t need you.
- Just stick your tongue out farther for me.
- You’ve got a beautiful smile, I bet you floss regularly.
- I’ll drill you so hard that you’ll be sore for a couple of days.
- Stop undressing me with your eyes and use your teeth instead!
If you enjoyed these dental pick-up lines, you might also enjoy: