If you’re the type of person that refuses to have an apple a day simply because you don’t want to keep the doctor away, you came to the right place.
Make sure you use these medical pick up lines wisely. Whether you want to break the monotony of a busy working day or to impress a medical staff that you’ve fallen for, a cute pick up line would always make a good impression, right?
Pick Up Lines for a Nurse
Here’s a list of some of the best pick up lines for nurses:
- I don’t plan on specialising, but you seem pretty special to me.
- Hey babe, I’ve been straining my oculomotor nerve looking everywhere for you.
- Girl, are you a ventromedial nucleus lesion? ‘Cause you left me insatiable.
- I’ve been having trouble putting my T-shirt on. I think I’m going to need a hands-on evaluation of the rest of my ADLs.
- Hey girl, are you a defibrillator? ‘Cause you’re sending shocks straight to my heart.
- Cutie, you must be a red blood cell because you take the oxygen away from my lungs and send it straight to my heart.
- You must be a pulmonary embolism because you leave me breathless.
- Honey, do you like water? That means you already like 80% of me.
- Babe, you are like my right temporoparietal areas: I’d be lost without you.
- Sweetheart, you’re pullin’ on my chordae tendineae and it hurts so well.
- Girl, your chromosomes have combined beautifully.
- If I were an enzyme, I’d choose to be a DNA helicase so I could unzip your beautiful genes.
- I want tibia your partner.
- Blood is red and cyanosis is blue; I think I get diaphoretic when I think of you.
- I’ve heard infections are communicable, what about your love?
- It’s not my fault, but the doctor just said I need some Vitamin U.
- I’m a medullary thyroid carcinoma and you’re a pheochromocytoma. We are MEN 2B.
Doctor Pick up Lines
We continue our medical journey with some pick up lines for doctors:
- Emphysema puffs pink, chronic bronchitis makes you blue, but no COPD makes me as breathless as you.
- You are cute enough to stop my heart and skilled enough to restart it.
- I don’t need to be a doctor to diagnose you with acute smile.
- Are you the medulla oblongata? ‘Cause you have full control over my heart.
- I hope your love for me is arterial, because I don’t want it to be all in vein.
- Doc, I have to admit, my ventricles pump just for you.
- I think we be-lung together.
- You must be a preventricular contraction ’cause you make my heart skip a beat.
- Just like bacteria, my love for you grows every day.
- Do you know what really makes me smile? Facial muscles.
- You made a vas deferens in my life.
- My love for you is way too strong, how can we sedate it?
- Are you a virus? ‘Cause I think you’re taking control over my body.
- Just so you know, my adductor isn’t the only thing that’s longus.
- What muscle is responsible for lateral rotation of my neck? Your gluteus maximus.
- Are you a C-reactive protein? Because you have acute phase.
- Are you epinephrine? ‘Cause you make my heart race.
- An apple a day won’t keep me away.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these medical pick up lines. What others do you know?